Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,612 (€375) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)