Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,191 (€308) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)