Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.669 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,771 (R$ 1,723) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)