Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,698 (R$ 2,166) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (28 minutes ago)