Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.761 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,768 (R$ 3,312) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)