Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18758 EGP / CVE
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,427 (60,914 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)