Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17834 EGP / CVE
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,330 (29,888 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)