Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,973 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,995 (11,430 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)