Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,959 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,918 (19,629 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)