Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,129 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,001 (16,159 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)