Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.801 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,081 (15,084 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)