Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35696 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,680 (10,309 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (42 minutes ago)