Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,323 (1,385 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)