Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.862 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,498 (1,954 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (30 minutes ago)