Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.253 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,934 (2,272 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)