Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,943 ($b1,889) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)