Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,975 (R 3,617) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)