Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,572 (R 10,208) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)