Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,393 (R 8,361) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)