Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.400 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,260 (R 4,471) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)