Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,637 (ARS $6,583) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)