Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,780 (ARS $9,809) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)