Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.615 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,740 (£1,315) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)