Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.820 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,509 ($365) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)