Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,355 ($972) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)