Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.449 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,630 (R$ 2,318) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)