Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.735 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,189 (R$ 1,079) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)