Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.684 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,290 (R$ 1,634) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)