Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.796 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,175 (R$ 720) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)