Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.366 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,045 (R$ 2,245) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (36 minutes ago)