Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.635 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,174 (R$ 3,921) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)