Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.768 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,903 (R$ 3,964) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)