Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 522%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,253 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 224% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,090 ($448) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)