Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 541%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,181 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.700 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 239% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,580 ($566) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)