Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,711 in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (32 minutes ago)