Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,926 in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)