Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,067 in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (38 minutes ago)