Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,993 in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)