Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.679 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,562 (2,449 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)