Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,207 (5,006 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)