Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.942 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,386 (1,579 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)