Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.496 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,305 (2,421 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)