Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.544 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,500 (4,058 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)