Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.501 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,873 (1,613 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)