Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.316 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,266 (6,822 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)