Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,968 (₨15,134) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)