Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,971 (₨13,545) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (30 minutes ago)