Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49500 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,916 (₨15,992) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)