Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44409 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,129 (₨13,802) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)