Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05984 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,531 (109,147 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)