Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,593 (353,839 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)