Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05571 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,812 (140,208 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)