Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05733 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,667 (133,752 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)