Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.389 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,020 (R 5,053) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (38 minutes ago)