Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,079 (R 14,265) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)