Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.246 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,911 (R 15,974) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)