Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,814 (R 3,374) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)