Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27430 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,056 (94,993 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)