Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28525 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,820 (48,447 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)