Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20835 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,396 (102,695 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)