Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23489 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,522 (83,110 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbus, Ohio costs $0.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)