Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28847 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,527 (50,359 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)