Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,237 (€321) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (about 1 hour ago)