Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,200 (€725) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (21 minutes ago)