Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.638 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,799 (£1,176) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)