Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.275 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,022 (£688) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)