Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,570 (Rp 7,969,058) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (30 minutes ago)