Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,552 (Rp 11,489,715) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)