Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,952 (Rp 2,924,500) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (41 minutes ago)