Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.617 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,296 (R$ 1,121) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)