Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,769 (R$ 3,440) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)