Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.503 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,150 (R$ 2,026) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)