Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,498 (R$ 1,602) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)