Cost of living comparison between Ponce, Puerto Rico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,135 ($456) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)