Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,044 ($736) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)