Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.610 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,204 ($750) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (27 minutes ago)