Cost of living comparison between Ponce, Puerto Rico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,017 ($679) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)