Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.687 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,307 (17,923₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)