Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,221 (4,692₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)