Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.404 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,673 (R 14,011) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)