Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,484 (R 3,096) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)