Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17312 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,231 (₨ 41,766) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)