Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16462 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,250 (₨ 92,638) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)