Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03190 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,449 (891,861 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)