Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02892 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 215% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,876 (272,316 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)