Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03098 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 220% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,547 (598,617 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)