Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03186 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,207 (885,425 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)