Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.168 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,799 (€238) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)