Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.830 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,765 (€517) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)