Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,018 (€964) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)