Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.632 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,690 (EC$3,874) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)