Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.617 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,463 (EC$3,999) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)