Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.625 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,679 (EC$3,574) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)