Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.593 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,490 (£331) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)