Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.873 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,925 (499 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)