Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.441 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,741 (3,995 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)