Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,950 (1,420 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)