Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.543 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,212 (376 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)