Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.785 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,117 (1,309 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)