Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.650 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,341 (1,346 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)