Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,593 (Mex$ 12,192) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)