Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.417 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,248 (1,867 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)