Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,411 (€747) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)