Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 166% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,959 (€512) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)