Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.636 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,907 (R$ 2,113) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)