Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.144 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,811 (R$ 1,130) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)