Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.734 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,831 (R$ 3,555) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)