Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27243 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,304 (₨26,811) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (36 minutes ago)