Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24885 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,506 (₨58,292) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbus, Ohio costs $0.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)