Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28125 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,956 (₨24,733) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (36 minutes ago)