Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.806 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,251 (11,473 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)