Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,297 (R 5,616) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)