Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.472 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,474 (1,001 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)