Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49256 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,326 (10,813 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)