Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,751 (35,741 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)