Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,053 (33,247 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)