Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45220 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,170 (13,645 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)