Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,297 (19,319 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)