Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,613 (12,563 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)