Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.780 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,690 ($409) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)