Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00441 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,550 (4,891,626 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (44 minutes ago)