Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,007 (1,753,053 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)