Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00444 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,340 (2,778,959 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)