Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,152 (9,737 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)