Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,897 (10,180,031 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)