Cost of living comparison between Phan Thiết, Vietnam and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,886 (9,792,160 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)