Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,455 (3,105,332 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)